I’ll get my kit! But I’ve never been to the moon! Ask her how her day was. The key to victory is discipline, and that means a well made bed. You will practice until you can make your bed in your sleep.
Why would I want to know that? Kif might! I’m a thing. I wish! It’s a nickel. Or a guy who burns down a bar for the insurance money!
- Ugh, it’s filthy! Why not create a National Endowment for Strip Clubs while we’re at it?
- Yeah. Give a little credit to our public schools.
- And so we say goodbye to our beloved pet, Nibbler, who’s gone to a place where I, too, hope one day to go. The toilet.
- Well, let’s just dump it in the sewer and say we delivered it.
Teenage Mutant Leela’s Hurdles
Why yes! Thanks for noticing. Look, everyone wants to be like Germany, but do we really have the pure strength of ‘will’? There, now he’s trapped in a book I wrote: a crummy world of plot holes and spelling errors!
Where the Buggalo Roam
Okay, it’s 500 dollars, you have no choice of carrier, the battery can’t hold the charge and the reception isn’t very… I’m a thing. Oh, how I wish I could believe or understand that! There’s only one reasonable course of action now: kill Flexo!
- Morbo can’t understand his teleprompter because he forgot how you say that letter that’s shaped like a man wearing a hat.
- Okay, it’s 500 dollars, you have no choice of carrier, the battery can’t hold the charge and the reception isn’t very…
- Oh, you’re a dollar naughtier than most.
- Perhaps, but perhaps your civilization is merely the sewer of an even greater society above you!
- You guys realize you live in a sewer, right?
A Clone of My Own
Who am I making this out to? Oh, you’re a dollar naughtier than most. Tell her she looks thin.